Baby Corner

Old 01-03-05, 08:39 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Default Here's where we are going

I hope the link works - it is the holiday inn sunspree in montego bay. We leave February 6th and return Febrary 13th.

Anyone want to come?

Karen

Old 01-03-05, 09:01 PM
Another busy mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Sounds heavenly! Are you doing the all-inclusive or the European plan?

I've never been to the Caribbean because Hawaii is a shorter flight from CA, but have heard the snorkeling is unbeatable, and the water is bathtub warm. The water can be colder in Hawaii (but I won't complain much!).

Jo

Old 01-04-05, 03:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I have been to the Caribbean and it's heavenly. You will have a super good time.

DH and I are considering taking the kids on a cruise either this summer on next Winter break.

Old 01-04-05, 08:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

We are doing the all inclusive plan.... we were told that for the first time we should do it this way and just go and relax and be catered to - so that is just what we are doing!!

I am looking forward to snorkelling (for the amazing fish!!!), collecting shells, walking the beach and climbing the falls at Dunn's River!!! Ohhh - the more I talk about it the more I get excited about it!! DH wants to try out his new clubs (remember his PING's burnt with his car - by the time he got his new ones golf season was done)...

Old 01-05-05, 04:17 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 641.82%

I'm so jealous! I'd love to go there!

Latest Articles
Humor in Pregnancy and Parenthood a Necessity!
There sure are stressful times during pregnancy, and in being a parent, but humor in pregnancy and parenthood is a must have if you're going to survive!

Baby Development: When Will Baby Be Rolling Over
Find out when to expect your baby to roll over, how to know he's ready, and how to keep your baby safe when the rolling begins.

When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools