Baby Corner

Old 01-03-05, 09:39 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Here's where we are going

I hope the link works - it is the holiday inn sunspree in montego bay. We leave February 6th and return Febrary 13th.

Anyone want to come?

Karen

Old 01-03-05, 10:01 PM
Another busy mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sounds heavenly! Are you doing the all-inclusive or the European plan?

I've never been to the Caribbean because Hawaii is a shorter flight from CA, but have heard the snorkeling is unbeatable, and the water is bathtub warm. The water can be colder in Hawaii (but I won't complain much!).

Jo

Old 01-04-05, 04:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I have been to the Caribbean and it's heavenly. You will have a super good time.

DH and I are considering taking the kids on a cruise either this summer on next Winter break.

Old 01-04-05, 09:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We are doing the all inclusive plan.... we were told that for the first time we should do it this way and just go and relax and be catered to - so that is just what we are doing!!

I am looking forward to snorkelling (for the amazing fish!!!), collecting shells, walking the beach and climbing the falls at Dunn's River!!! Ohhh - the more I talk about it the more I get excited about it!! DH wants to try out his new clubs (remember his PING's burnt with his car - by the time he got his new ones golf season was done)...

Old 01-05-05, 05:17 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

I'm so jealous! I'd love to go there!

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools