Baby Corner

Old 09-28-04, 03:06 PM
#1 Mommy!!!

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Smile HI Ladies!! im new here!!

Im new to the boards and just wanted to give you guys some info on me. I am 27 and Married to my childrens father for 2 years now. I am a full time working mommy of 2 december babies. Ariana is 5 and will be 6 on Dec 10 and MArco is my baby. He will be turning 1 December 8th. Hope i can get to you know you ladies. I have lots of questions and hope you guys can help me around the boards.

Maria

to Marvin
Mom to Ariana-5 (12/10/98)

&
Marco - 9 months (12/8/03)

Old 09-28-04, 03:29 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

Hi Maria! I'm old here

I'm Sharyn & I've been hanging around with these Dec 98 ladies for 5 years now! I'm 41 and DH & I have been together for 22 years, married for the past 6 yrs. Our Dec 1998 baby is Rachel & we also have Leanna who is 3 1/2. We live in the desert about 60 miles north of Los Angeles.

Hope to see you around alot!

Old 09-28-04, 04:26 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi, Maria! I'm Diane, working mom to Connor (my Dec. 98er) and Annie (2 years old). I'm married and we live near Sacramento, CA. Welcome!

Old 09-28-04, 05:31 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Welcome, Maria! My name is Tracy and I have 8 children from 18 to 14 months. The first 7 are all boys!

I live in Washington State. My '98 child is Milo, and he will be 6 on November 19th.

Old 09-28-04, 05:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Welcome! I'm Beth, married to Rick and have one boy.. Brandon who just started Kinder.

Jump right in!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools