Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Holly...

Reply Post New Topic

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 04-21-08 | 07:46 PM
  • are you ready for tomorrow?

we know you won't have any pumping issues -- are you still getting like 10oz a time

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 04-21-08 | 08:54 PM

•  
    Hoping tommorrow goes well for you!
  • holly302 04-22-08 | 12:53 AM

•  
    thanks for thinking of me Kelli....

yep, I still get crazy amounts when I do pump...but I rarely pump anymore. Since lola is sleeping throughout the night, I am only leaving a few bags of EBM for her in the freezer...if she ends up taking all of that, then I will pump some more. Im terrified of mastitis again. when I pump (in lieu of feeding her) i can get 8-9 out of my right and 6 or so out of the left...im telling ya..human cow. my OB actually said that was a bad thing

anyway, i rested today...took it easy. I picked up my uniforms from dry cleaning...shined my boots, cleaned my gun for inspection..all the normal stuff. im a little scared and a little excited..wondering what I will get myself into. I have to be at the training course at 6pm. then they will let us go around 8pm and then i have to be back at 10pm and in uniform and in briefing by 1030pm.
    im having some anxiety about leaving Lola with Juan...when he got up in the middle of the night with her in the past, he would turn on all the lights and sing to her and talk...ugh! i keep telling him to dim the lights and HUSH!

well..im going to try to stay awake tonight for a few extra hours...to get myself ready. i will post soon after my first day...probably around wed or thurs. depending on how tired i am!!

wish me luck and say a prayer for me

you guys are the best and i consider myself very lucky to have met you all.

Holly
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 04-22-08 | 07:12 AM
  • Good luck, and stay safe! And don't worry about Lola with Juan. Daddies may be clumsy, but they love their little ones

• ncoles ncoles's Avatar 04-22-08 | 01:13 PM

•