Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hope is 8 months old!

Reply Post New Topic

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 03-22-10 | 12:41 PM
  • Our little baby girl is already 8 months old and we can't believe it! DH's birthday was a big hit. The steakhouse was a really good- he had a HUGE porterhouse
    and said it was one of the best steaks he's ever had. They had a vegetarian option of three sides and my meal was yummy too. Hope did GREAT and sat in the
    big girl high chair for the first time. She was so into looking at what all the waiters and waitresses were doing. It was a great night. DH had kind of figured out
    what was going on, but he didn't know where we were going. His sis, her boyfriend, and DH"s BF and his two boys me us there.

Here are a few recent pics..Hope LOVES her princess blanket and talks to them every morning. The pic in her dress is from when DH got her all dressed
    up and surpirsed me at work.

It was great reading everyone's updates! Hope slept UNSWADDLED for the first time last night! We had been planning on trying to get her to sleep unswaddled while I am on break- and last night she woke up crying. I went into her room and gave her her paci, but it didn't help. She was just so mad! So I unswaddled her and she SLEPT the rest of the night! We were SHOCKED! We kept waiting for her to wake up, but she didn't! She did wake up earlier than normal and when I put her back to bed after her bottle, she woke up after about 15 or 20 minutes- so it didn't work then, but she did SLEEP most of the night without it! We'll see what happens tonight- I might be joining all of you who are getting no sleep, lol.
    Attached Thumbnails
    To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Mark'sbabygirl; 03-22-10 at 12:54 PM..
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 03-22-10 | 12:43 PM
  • Here are a few more pics...from St. Patrick's day and DH's bday.
    Attached Thumbnails
    To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 03-22-10 | 12:44 PM

•  

Gosh she is percious! Does she EVER stop smiling? She looks like she is a really happy baby so sweet!
    Glad she did great at dh's party,glad he enjoyed his porterhouse and you enjoyed your meal too!
Thank you countrycutieluv!
Mark'sbabygirl (03-22-10)
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 03-22-10 | 01:08 PM

•  

She is so stinkin' cute! She has the sweetest little face!!
Thank you brandimichelle!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 03-22-10 | 01:49 PM
  • I LOVE her smile!

That is one BIG gift bag! She's so, so, so cute!

Thank you Dopey406!