Baby Corner

Old 08-20-09, 05:12 PM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Kelli - Lucy walked properly on her own the week before her 16mth bday and off she ran

no walking or crawling for my girl..she actually crawled AFTER she walked/ran...this just proves how pigheaded she can be, she won't do what anyone expects her to do she does her own thing

I'm sure this will be a noble trait when she is older but right now its exhausting

Old 08-21-09, 12:54 AM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 8.57%

oh! our babies are getting so old!

(which in turn means some of you ladies are getting older

)

Lola will be 19 months in a week. She is the true definition of PITA. She has also began piecing together 2 words to make a mini-baby sentence...she says, "Mama-this" which I will look and then she will throw herself face forward onto the floor or put an unedible object in her mouth...or "mama hereogb?%&$ Daddy?" which I take as "mama, where is daddy?"

She loves to push her baby brother to the ground when he is sitting up and loves to take her older brother's shoes and put them in the toilet.
She will also mimic us when we talk about certain machines to do at the gym...she will say "look" and then re-enact what we just did. She's a nut.

she still has not climbed out of her crib (thank heavens) but has begun knife juggling

Old 08-21-09, 05:56 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

thanks for reminding me how OLD I'm getting Holly

..38 in a few months

..the brain thinks I'm 16 the body thinks I'm 60

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools