Baby Corner

Old 11-11-05, 12:48 PM
is is needing a day off!
Admin Team

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 3304.67%
Default How is everyone?

Just a quick update on the kids. Hockey and skating season has started. Basketball has ended. The school year is going well so far. Anthony is still getting into his minor troubles with instigating, but is getting better. Ashlee seems to be less interested in schoolwork and more interested in boys this year. We are trying to keep that in check without making a huge ordeal. Other than that they are holding their own and doing good. I have conferences next week, so I will have a better idea of where they stand then.

How are all of your school agers doing?

Old 11-23-05, 01:46 AM
Calgon, take me away!

Thanked 31 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Molly is doing good. She is a regular tooth losing machine though, lol. She likes school a lot but is getting more excited about it being out or her missing it, lol. She is doing really well. I have a parent teacher conference on Monday, I love them. She is such a good student and so well behaved that they are always nice. I can't wait for Parker, I'm sure that will be a whole different thing. He is a wild man. Molly is into boys too. I think she has some crushes. She doesn't talk about it too much, but now and then she does. Amanda, I'm glad all your kids are doing good!

Old 11-23-05, 03:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 7 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Alexis still loves school. They do 'character' awards once a month for the 'word' of the month -- things like 'honesty', 'cooperative', etc. She got an award for November for 'achievement'. She's been doing 1-2 accelerated reader books almost every day. At this rate she's not going to have any books left to read by the time she reaches 2nd grade (K-2 school).

We got the mid-2nd-grading period progress report. Her only problem is 'self-control'. She gets upset over the least little thing, starts bawling about it, and then can't explain why she is crying. Things like 'I wanted to answer the question but the teacher called on so and so.' Not sure what to do about it except keep telling her over and over to use her words unless she is physically hurt. She's loving being able to do things without her little sister.

She has a blast at dance class and can't stand waiting for girl scout nights.

Old 11-28-05, 06:21 PM
is is needing a day off!
Admin Team

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 3304.67%

Nice to hear that the kids are doing well. I think that my big kids like to do things without Adrianna as well sometimes

Better lock Molly up now Bobbi!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools