Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers I hope he doesn't have another ear infection!

I hope he doesn't have another ear infection!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-02-11, 09:26 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default I hope he doesn't have another ear infection!

Ds was rechecked last Tuesday for his last ear infection and was all clear. He had the start of a cold, but was fine otherwise. Suddenly today his congestion is much worse and he was super clingy. Then this evening he was running 101.8! I happened to speak to he doc on the phone about something with dd and mentioned it to her. So we are going in tomorrow. Does anyone else live at the peds office? I was there yesterday with dd too. Ugh- wish us luck.
The ped originally said to wait until winter was over to revisit the ent conversation, but I am getting impatient- winter is over in 3 weeks- right?

Old 03-02-11, 11:08 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Since I don;t think you'll mind-- I'm going to feel free to comment, then hijack.

That sounds awful! It seems that every 3-4 weeks, we are sick with something. It shouldn't be this way, but it is!

YES! We live at the ped's office! I realize I have 1 extra kid, but Matthew, (knock wood) hasn't really been sick at all this winter.

I've been on Dh to get Brady into the ped's because he just hasn't been himself. Plus, he's been having goopy eyes- not pink eye but goopy eyes. You know... mother's intuition. He actually wanted to cancel his appointment this morning, but I insisted he go.

Lo and behold, he has an eye infection, sinus infection, and ear infection. Poor little guy.

I hope they both are feeling better soon!
Thank you 3Princes!
teddybear1082 (03-03-11)

Old 03-03-11, 12:40 AM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 16620%

That sounds like us last year. This year has been better but no daycare and less very cold weather helps I guess.I hope all the kiddos are feeling better soon and yess just 3 weeks til spring.
Thank you lauralkemp!
teddybear1082 (03-03-11)

Old 03-03-11, 08:27 AM
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh no Jeanne! I was just going to post to ask about Josh- how is he feeling now? And poor Brady. M usually gets that goopy eye when he has an ear infection...
I hope everyone feels better by you soon! M was up most of the night with fever- not his usual ear infection routine- who knows. I am calling soon for an appt.

Old 03-03-11, 01:52 PM
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

He has another ear infection-but just in one ear this time-and not a super bad one. The doc is having me wait until tomorrow to decide if heis going to take antibiotics. He started running a fever again now that the tylenol wore off, so I am thinking the answer to that will be yes!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools