Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers I'm about to lose my mind on this child!

I'm about to lose my mind on this child!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 05-12-06, 06:41 PM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0%

What till he is a teen

yep I gotta say sounds like my 8 year old...just try to be consistent in your pucnishments (yep easier said then done I know) Good luck girlie

Old 05-13-06, 12:14 AM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1008.57%

Hey I just re-read your post and you wrote My 7 year old has had a very bad attitude for several weeks now and it's getting worse and worse. Is this something that is gradually getting worse or a sudden change? If it just started a few weeks ago, have there been any changes in his life at home or in school?

Old 05-13-06, 03:00 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well the mouth has come and gone since he was able to talk ya know? I think alot of kids are smart mouthed to an extent, and he's always around adults, so sometimes he thinks he can talk to us like one. But for the last several weeks that is about the only way he talks! I had wondered if it's the new baby coming, but this has been going on since before that. I talked to his teacher on the 5th and she says all is well at school and he is great there. So it's basically just here.

Now yesterday and so far today he has been so good and sweet! I just hope it sticks, haha!

Old 05-17-06, 09:45 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

My neighbour was telling me yesterday that adding flax seed to children's diet can improve behaviour/attitude immensly. She is a dietician/nutritionist that specializes in organics etc.

She said you just have to add it to their food they don't even know it is there - it is in a power or liquid form. She said either 2 tsp or 2tblsp per day (if you get it read the instructions on the bottle/container because I am not sure of the amount). She explained that the brain is mainly composed of fat and that this flax seed is food for the brain literally. I am going to try it and see what happens - she said results are very quick - like two to three days...

Old 05-17-06, 09:47 AM
Mama To GIRLS!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

That sounds EXACTLY like Brendyn but add kicking and screaming and tantrums and CONTANT (and I am not exagerating) whining to the list. That's why I haven't really been around much.. I'm sooo embarrased

Latest Articles
The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools