Baby Corner

Old 07-29-11, 11:35 AM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1385%
Default Joseph dropped something

on his left big toe. I noticed it was bluish a couple of days ago at swimming but he is such a little speed demon I haven't gotten a good look at it till today. He definately has a bruised big toe and I'm wondering if he didn't make it worse yesterday. DH said he dropped his bathroom stool on a toe. I wonder if that's what he dropped on it in the first place.
The way it looks now I'd bet money he could lose part or all of the toenail. Poor kid. He's so rough and tumble and usually has bruises from his shenanigans. Sometimes he wants cuddles when he gets a bump, sometimes he screams and doesn't want anyone touching him but most of the time he just bounces back and keeps going. Oh the joy of childhood.

Old 07-29-11, 06:21 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Hope fell on the couch last night and fell right on the corner of the side that is hard....we were supposed to get her 2 year and Ryan's six month pics today, but we can't because she has a black eye!!! Feeling your pain!

Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
lauralkemp (07-30-11)

Old 07-29-11, 07:18 PM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1385%

Joseph gave himself a black eye right before we went to Disneyland. Luckily it wasn't to bad looking in the pictures.

Old 07-30-11, 07:54 AM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Oh no! I hope they are both ok! My kids have been extra clumsy lately. Erin tripped and fell headfirst into a closed bedroom door and Michael tripped and hit his head on a gate. They both have bruised bumps on the foreheads now along with all the bumps and bruises on their legs from their normal trips and falls!
Thank you teddybear1082!
lauralkemp (07-30-11)

Latest Articles
When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

Bexco Recalls 1,100 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs
Bexco's Franklin & Ben Mason style 4-in-1 style cribs due to fall and entrapment hazards. Get information about how to order a repair kit to keep your baby safe.

Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
Consumer reports disagrees with the US Food and Drug Administration about the amount of safe tuna fish consumption in pregnant women?

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools