is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%

1. Baby's Name: Athemia Valkyrie
2. Baby's Age: Just over a year old
3. Weight: 22 pounds 5 ounces
4. Height: I don't remember! She's tall though!
5. Clothing size: 24 month/2T
6. Diaper size: 4 going on 5 (at least at bedtime!)
7. Shoe size: 5
8. Anything you'd like to mention: Athemia is a climber and she gets into EVRYTHING. She throws fits if she doesn't get her way, but for the most part she's a VERY happy and easy to please baby! She doesn't say much, but she sure does get her point across when she needs to! (She's also much more vocal/talkative when her brother and sister aren't around!)

Old 09-10-09, 03:41 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

1. Baby's Name: Lucy Olivia

2. Baby's Age: 18.5 mths

3. Weight: last time I checked 30lbs

4. Height: 34 inches

5. Clothing size: 18-24 mths

6. Diaper size: 5+

7. Shoe size: size 5G (G being the width - H is widest)

8. Anything you'd like to mention:

Lucy is incredibly active and into everything. She babbles away constantly and gets frustrated when we can't understand her...she understands everything we say to her...she is saying more and more words each day (mama, dada, Jack (dog1), Od (Holly -dog2), Light, cheese, I did it, I gesh it

, Pooh (as in winnie the pooh), boat and a few others I can't remember. She doesn't say them all regularly but she is coming out with more each day. She loves music and is always dancing and sings along, she loves Hi 5, the Doodlebops, Johnny and the Sprites and Mickey Mouse Playhouse..its the music and songs she loves most and its so funny to watch her copy the actions to the dances

She still won't sleep (not even getting into that anymore!) she eats everything we eat and drinks non stop during the day. she loves our dogs they are her babies she loves to play with them..she is not so much into her toys anymore she wants DH or me to play with her which is time consuming but I'm lucky as I'm at home with her.

Old 09-10-09, 08:24 AM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

1. Baby's Name: Preston Joshua
2. Baby's Age: 18 months
3. Weight: I think 22 pounds
4. Height: I can't remember

5. Clothing size: Just now started into 18 months clothes. The pants are all huge!
6. Diaper size: 4
7. Shoe size: 5
8. Anything you'd like to mention: He is such a sweet little guy. He loves to tease and has a really good time playing with Cora. He wants to do everything she does (In fact he just found her horse stuffed animal and took it too her saying "NEIGH" all excited. She took off after him to get her horse back.

)

Old 09-10-09, 12:08 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2420%

Avery Claire1. Baby's Name:
2. Baby's Age: 3 days shy of 19 months
3. Weight: 26.3lbs
4. Height: 33inches
5. Clothing size: 18 months - 2t
6. Diaper size: Pampers Crusisers Size 4 (they are getting a teeny bit snug so we bought 5s, but they swallow her whole!)
7. Shoe size: 7... she has a huge foot!
8. Anything you'd like to mention: Oh my, she is so wild. I cannot keep up with her sometimes. She still refuses to ride in the buggy or her stroller. She loves to play at the playground but will not swing. She babbles to herself all the time but we are not getting too many words yet. She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and will stop in her tracks if she hears it coming on. She loves looking at books and pretending to read them. I still fight with her for hours during the day for a nap but if Mike is home, it's very simple... and it frustrates me horribly. I hate bedtime too. She still loves the water. She usually takes showers with me to get "clean" and likes to just play in the tub for fun. She still has a paci.

She still hasn't had a haircut.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools