Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Lunch

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 09-21-09 | 06:02 PM
  • If I give Avery more than one thing to eat she won't eat it... like if I were to give her bread with lunch meat, oranges, cheese, and her juice or whatever... she would only eat one of the things on her plate.

So today she ate ritz crackers with peanut butter on them.
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 09-21-09 | 08:15 PM
  • Chloe usually eats crackers and string cheese, she has a cup of milk, she'll have grapes, toast/bread with strawberry rhubarb jam. I tried giving her grilled cheese, she likes that, but she can't have the processed slices since they are made with soy. (allergies). She'll occasionally have a cereal bar, or some pasta.

We're still working with only a few teeth so lunch time isn't always easy. She's officially got her 2 little bottom teeth + 1 molar on the bottom that just cut through a few days back. And 6 teeth on top, including both molars.
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 09-22-09 | 07:35 AM
  • Lyla eats anything

She only eats one thing at a time too

yesterday we had chicken diced up, grapes, string cheese
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 09-22-09 | 09:10 AM
  • she's currently eating spaghetti bolognese..I made a small portion this morning so I can freeze it..she seems to be eating it but I daren't look

I have to avoid looking at her if she is to eat..normally its pasta or some meat slices with fruit or cheese slices..she snacks on alot through the day..its hard to come up new things to eat.