Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Michael's update

Reply Post New Topic

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 01-23-11 | 08:47 PM
  • We had his 1 yr checkup on Friday-which was his first birthday!
    He is 24 pounds, 9 ounces and 32 inches. He is doing very well-the doctor said he is in the 97%ile for height and the 80th or so for weight. She actually said he can use to eat a bit more-which surprised me since he eats more than his 3 yr old sister and almost as much as me right now! He is walking full time, he says a few words (ball, ma, da, hi), he gestures when he wants something and he loves following his big sister around. He even had his first haircut yesterday and he sat on the chair by himself the whole time.
    I can't believe my little dude is 1 already!
  • 3Princes 01-23-11 | 08:57 PM

•  
    Grow baby grow!
Thank you 3Princes!
teddybear1082 (01-24-11)
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 01-23-11 | 10:16 PM
  • Good growing Michael! Joseph goes in for his 2 year old appointment on the 4th.
Thank you lauralkemp!
teddybear1082 (01-24-11)
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 01-23-11 | 11:10 PM
  • Wow...he is growing like a weed, lol! Can't believe he is a year old either!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
teddybear1082 (01-24-11)
  • amitrat amitrat's Avatar 01-23-11 | 11:41 PM
  • Congrats! I can't believe he is one either!
Thank you amitrat!
teddybear1082 (01-24-11)

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!