Baby Corner

Old 09-24-09, 07:54 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 520%

ITA with Jeanne! MIL will be just fine with Hope, look how well she raised DH! Sometimes you need to just spend some alone time with DH even if it is just for a couple hours. You will be glad you went!!!
Thank you Keepers!
Mark'sbabygirl (09-25-09)

Old 09-25-09, 01:02 AM
Lovin My Family!

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I agree that you need your time to be with DH. 2 small hours to have dinner and reconnect with him is nothing. It is a short amount of time that will definitely help to keep your marriage alive. Every mommy needs a little "me" time and every couple needs some "together" time too. Sure you will miss her while your out, but remember its important to enjoy time with your DH. Go have a nice dinner and enjoy some time for yourselves!
Thank you LMB2007!
Mark'sbabygirl (09-25-09)

Old 09-25-09, 03:58 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks everybody! It really helps to have experienced mommies to help encourage me! If she didn't have the reflux I wouldn't have such a hard time leaving, but my mommy brain is worried that her tummy will hurt and mommy won't be here to comfort her. However, she is SO much better- her tummy hardly bothers her at all any more and when it does it settles pretty quickly. I also know that if she is REALLY crying that MIL will call us and we can just come home. I think it is ever MORE important to DH since he is home with me full time (since he got laid off in Feb he's been home and will be a "professional parent" when I go back to work in Jan for those who don't know). I know how important it is to stay connected to DH- so...unless she has a really bad day or something we are definitely going to go and I will keep all of your thoughts in my head! Thanks ladies! Oh- and our doggie went peacefully in her daddy's arms yesterday. As hard and as sad as it was we know it was the right thing as we wouldn't have wanted her to suffer. We are already missing her, but are grateful we had the time with her and she got the meet Hope. We got lots of pics with her and Hope and all of our other doggies- I will try to post some when we download them.

Old 09-25-09, 08:13 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

hey girl...

I am going out for a date night tonight for dh's birthday and I couldn't GET out of here any faster

what you are feeling is TOTALLY normal! You are just a dedicated mommy! IA with the other ladies, reconnecting with your SO/DH is a must. We all get so caught up with our lives, work, sports, gym, etc etc...it's nice to pop out of mommy/daddy mode and hop into "couple" mode.

btw, I am going out after the kids are asleep. For some reason, knowing they are already asleep and the sitter just has to keep guard over the place eases my anxiety about it.

And I am so sorry you here about your pooch.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools