Baby Corner

Old 07-19-10, 11:56 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 4822.86%
Default My niece was born Saturday!

Well, Lydia did not heed my plea, lol! She was born on 7/17/10 at 5:15am.

She was 7lbs and 20 inches long, so just a little bit bigger then Kendall was. Lots of dark hair-we all thought she would for sure have red hair like my sister, but she seems to have her daddy's hair. My sister had a long labor, I think she said something like 26 hours, but she only pushed for 15 minutes and out she came!

I got to go to the hospital early and then still had time to set up for Kendall's party. Then Dh, me, and Kendall all went together on Sunday so Kendall could meet her new cousin. I can't say what Kendall thought as she was too busy moving all over the place and getting into things in the hospital room. So, we only stayed about 15-20 minutes. Kendall is really getting to be a handful!

Old 07-19-10, 12:24 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 172.86%

Congratulations!

Old 07-19-10, 01:46 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

That is wonderful! I am sure you are very excited! Congrats to you, your sis and your families! And, you know- the hair can change! Both of my best friend's kids were born with dark hair, then it changed to red within the first year, and now they are both toe-heads.

Old 07-19-10, 11:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 175 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Congrats!!!!

PS- Ava would be into everything as well!

Old 07-19-10, 11:19 PM
is loving being a parent
Mialee's Dad

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 8.57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsS1stbaby

Well, Lydia did not heed my plea, lol! She was born on 7/17/10 at 5:15am.

She was 7lbs and 20 inches long, so just a little bit bigger then Kendall was. Lots of dark hair-we all thought she would for sure have red hair like my sister, but she seems to have her daddy's hair. My sister had a long labor, I think she said something like 26 hours, but she only pushed for 15 minutes and out she came!

I got to go to the hospital early and then still had time to set up for Kendall's party. Then Dh, me, and Kendall all went together on Sunday so Kendall could meet her new cousin. I can't say what Kendall thought as she was too busy moving all over the place and getting into things in the hospital room. So, we only stayed about 15-20 minutes. Kendall is really getting to be a handful!
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

I am envious!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools