Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Not a good day......

Reply Post New Topic

• jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 05-01-08 | 01:04 PM
  • Long story, but I'll try to make it short. DH's "stepdad" (he doesn't call him that, he calls him by name and they aren't close but respectful).........anyhow, his stepdad's brother is a psycho. Last year, DH's Mom and stepdad had to get a court order/peace bond against him. They tried to charge him, but all they got was a one year peace bond, which is now over. He would drive around they house all the time, if they saw him in town he would seriously do karate kicks in the air at them from a distance and yell crazy stuff.........they guy is wacked. When we went to court, he actually called my DH out to the parking lot, and told him he had his chance to prove himself as a real man.

Anyhow, we've been quite happy that he has been leaving them alone since the peace bond ended........they all live about 30 minutes away from us. But, the other day we found out he moved to our town. And lo and behold, I look out my back window this morning (we have a pond in the back yard of our subdivision, which borders the main street of town). and who do I see?????? WACKO man walking back and forth along the pond with his daughter (poor poor girl having parents like these wackos). He's looking into our backyard, so I get DH and take a pic zoomed up and it's definitely him. So I watch him and he goes into the house on the main road that we can see their back yard from ours.......so he's basically our neighbour. It sucks now that I have to worry about this guy all summer if I want to go in my back deck. I'm seriously thinking about planting some grown trees along the whole fence line (will probably cost me a small fortune, but may be our only choice for privacy). And thank goodness we have a house alarm, so I won't be freaked out when DH is working nights.
    The whole thing just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 05-01-08 | 01:06 PM
  • Wow, that would freak me out, I am sorry you have to deal with this, I would definetly plant trees, heck, I would be convincing Den that we had to move if it were us!
Thank you BnBMommy!
jennigirl (05-04-08)
  • jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 05-01-08 | 01:10 PM
  • I was thinking about the same thing Farah. DH says that's how this guy gets his kicks is intimidating people. He KNOWS DH is a police officer................doesn't seem to worry him much, but if he starts up any craziness I'll seriously call 911.
  • ~babywanted~ ~babywanted~'s Avatar 05-01-08 | 01:11 PM
  • That is HORRIBLE!! I'm so sorry for you.

Thank you ~babywanted~!
jennigirl (05-04-08)
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 05-01-08 | 04:29 PM

•  

Thank you ~Kelli~!
jennigirl (05-04-08)