Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Oh joy....Jocelyn.

Reply Post New Topic

• Linda Linda's Avatar 12-17-04 | 11:38 PM
  • today was Jocelyn's last day of school. She does not go back until 02/14.....I'm really in for it now! Her and Jorge fight like cats and dogs!!! the good thing is that Jorge goes back the first week of Jan 2005 so it's really only about 2 1/2 weeks.....

oh, and Jocelyn's teacher is so great. I volunteer often at least 6 hrs a month. I just really like her and the aide. anyways....she gave Jocelyn a secret gift. She say's Jocelyn is so dang smart and actually sits and reads

the other children books while the aide is getting snacks together and teacher takes advantage and does cutting, glueing etc. She says that Jocelyn loves to be "in Charge" and does it so well!!!

that makes me so happy. Jocelyn is very "out there" so to speak. at first the teacher was having a real hard time getting her to stay still and listen...I guess she hadn't found what interests her....now she did.

• Chickie Chickie's Avatar 12-18-04 | 09:13 AM
  • My older two also fight a lot. It really drives me crazy. They have school until next Tuesday and then they are only off until the first week of Jan. Thank goodness!

I hope that your "vacation" goes smoothly.
  • montanachic montanachic's Avatar 12-20-04 | 04:19 PM

•  
    I hope its smooth for you.

You should be very proud of Jocelyn.

• Linda Linda's Avatar 12-21-04 | 02:51 AM
  • I am proud of Jocelyn

since Jocelyn is sick so far vacation is not as bad as I thought it would be. Jocelyn and Lilliana both lie on my bed and watch cartoons...poor babies