Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

OMG! WHAT IS GOING ON?

Reply Post New Topic

• LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 10-08-10 | 09:28 AM
  • I haven't been on here in forever because its been so crazy. Kingston won't stop crying almost all the time. Let me rephrase that SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER. Shaking, turning red and just acting crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been to the Dr several times and there hasn't been any real answers or solutions. I'm taking him back again this morning and I'm going to demand this being taken more seriously. I need answers now! Layden didn't act like this. Even my parents said they have never seen anything like this.

I just don't understand. Is he in pain? Does he have some sort of mental disorder? What would make him scream 85% of the time he's awake? Its been like this for over a month.

DH doesn't even want to come home. Who could blame him? Screaming child, wife that's about to lose her mind, what man would want to come home to that everyday?

I'm so stressed out that I feel like I'm going to have a meltdown.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 10-08-10 | 10:02 AM
  • Wow, I would totally have a meltdown too! Yea, I would also be demanding they take it seriously as well. I mean, it could be anything, a tooth, a bowel issue, a UTI (not common for boys, but it does happen), or another number of things. I mean, he's way past the age of colic, so what else could be causing this? I hope you get some answers and some relief soon!
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-08-10 | 10:59 AM
  • I am so sorry! Sending hugs to you and hoping you are all doing better soon!
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 10-08-10 | 11:54 AM

•  
    I am so sorry. I wish I had some answers for you but IA that you need to get this taken care. SOMETHING has to be wrong.

Good luck with the doctor.
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 10-08-10 | 01:17 PM
  • Wow! Everett is teething mollars and screams in his sleep, is very wakeful and pretty miserable during the day. Cranky and driving me crazy. This has been going on for awhile now. He's gotten 3 front teeth since his brother was born and now with the mollars! Anyway, his fuse is short and he screams at everything.

Do you think it could be teeth? I hope,you can get to the bottom of this!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work