Baby Corner

Old 03-10-08, 02:42 AM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 8.57%
Default Pacifiers

im really trying to get Lola to take a paci at night when she is going to sleep. i find that when she does take a paci (for only a few mins) she closes her eyes and breathes more evenly...but then she spits them out, wakes up and screams. right now, she is in her crib and has a Mam in her mouth. she doesnt want to take the Nuk at all.

i have a few Mams, Nuks, Avents and Platex. She will take the Mam on occasion and also the Avent. does anyone use those particular brands? or, did you have to try a few different kinds and find one that finally worked? i wonder if i have all of them so i can systematically rule out those that dont work.

Old 03-10-08, 06:21 AM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 172.86%

avery has used a nuk since day 1... i have others but have never even offered them to her....actually i bought an extra pack of nuks since she likes it so well

Old 03-10-08, 09:01 AM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

we just use the one from the hospital still (i have some pink ones!)..... she only takes it when her breathing is really worked up then spits it out....

Old 03-10-08, 12:10 PM
Ava and Ethan's mama!

Thanked 136 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Ethan won't take one, he gags on them. I was trying the soothies (the hospital ones) and those were the only ones he would semi-tolerate.

Old 03-11-08, 12:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 174 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Noah gags on his too. I gave up. He just doesn't really seem to want it.

Latest Articles
The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools