Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers >
Pics from the Pumpkin Patch and Hope's new playhouse

Pics from the Pumpkin Patch and Hope's new playhouse

Reply Post New Topic

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-25-10 | 01:05 PM
  • Hope had her 15 month appointment on Friday- she threw a BIG FIT about being held down- she cried so hard she even broke a few capillaries in her face! Poor thing! It wasn't even the shots, it was just the nurse and then the doctor holding her down for the exam. She even almost threw up she was crying so hard. She calmed down pretty quickly afterward- especially when we got out to the car and we gave her the giant stuffed duck that I had found at a yard sale that morning. She also has a mild ear infection so she has been taking antiobiotics- they upset her tummy a little on Saturday, but she is feeling much better.
    Saturday morning we went to the pumpkin patch with my in-laws. We had a great time. Hope loved all the pumpkins (you can see she found a little one she loved) and they also had a petting zoo and aviary that she had fun in.
    DH built Hope a playhouse- it was from a kit and it was NOT easy to put together- so kuddos to him. She really loves it.
    Attached Thumbnails
    To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-25-10 | 01:10 PM
  • Hope's Playhouse....
    Attached Thumbnails
    To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 10-25-10 | 03:09 PM
  • That is a great photo of the three of you at the PP. And that playhouse! WOW!!! Hope and Ryan will enjoy that for years to come.
Thank you Keepers!
Mark'sbabygirl (10-25-10)
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 10-25-10 | 03:18 PM
  • Great pics; that playhouse is awesome!
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
Mark'sbabygirl (10-25-10)
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 10-25-10 | 10:44 PM
  • So cute at the PP. I love that playhouse.
Thank you lauralkemp!
Mark'sbabygirl (10-26-10)