Baby Corner

Old 05-02-10, 07:27 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I've been waiting to get the play doh for lucy because she sucks the crayons so no doubt the playdoh will go into her mouth or more to the point the dogs' mouths!!! they grab her toys and run and she chases them and it's a circus most days. I'm thinking of getting a small pack of it for the plane it's something she hasn't played with so it might keep her amused for oh about 5 minutes

dreading the plane this year, last yr was ok I had her strapped to me all the way but at the last minute she hit my cup of water and it went all over the poor gentleman beside me who was asleep

I DIED!! and Karl got out of his seat and walked away he was laughing so hard. The man was lovely said it was okay he had grandkids but he was soaked all over. This year she gets her own seat as she is over 2yrs so hopefully accidents like that will be a minimum but I know she'll want to run up and down the plane. Tell me it is okay to drink alcohol at 8am isn't it???

Old 05-04-10, 01:04 AM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 172.86%

We are flying in July with Avery too Therese... we'll have a whole experience like yours I'm sure...

Old 05-04-10, 01:36 AM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 8.57%

Therese, we are flying with Lukas later this month - first time since he was 8 months old, and I am shaking in my boots. When he was 8 months I put him on the floor between me and the window, and he crawled through to the row in front of us.

We're bringing his big car seat this time, and praying that he won't scream the whole time since he hates to be confined.

that he zones into the DVD player for two hours at a time (4 hour flight to LA with an hour layover in between for running around time).

Old 05-04-10, 10:27 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 4822.86%

LOL, we will be taking our 1st LONG car trip with Kendall at the end of July and I am nervous about that! We drove about 7-8 hours away when she was 13 months old, but this trip is normally about 13 hours with just adults. I told Dh this gonna take like 20, so we can let her run around, get some fresh air, eat at resteraunts instead of in the car. And he wants to drive at night so she sleeps most of the way, but she doesn't know ANY of the people we will be seeing when we get there, so I am not sure how she would handle being handed off to relatives so we could take a nap! I told him I would rather leave in the morning or afternoon....we still have few weeks to argue about it, lol!

Latest Articles
Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools