Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Playing games!

Reply Post New Topic

• CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 01-30-09 | 09:58 AM
  • What kind of games do you play with your little ones???

I sat with Chloe on the floor last night and we rolled a little ball back and forth. I think this was the most fun she's EVER had because she was giggling and getting so excited every time I rolled her the ball she was having a hard time sitting up

I think she had the hiccups for a half hour after it was all done!!

She LOVES peek a boo too! If I hide my eyes first, she hides her eyes next. She doesn't react until I say "CUCKOO!" and then she claps her hands and giggles. Then she waits for me to hide my eyes again. This can go on for an hour if I keep playing

I am so amazed every day at how receptive and observant she is! We were at my parents' place and Chloe found a spinning top in the box of toys my mom brought in. So my dad pumped the handle til it was going really fast and humming. Chloe picked it up, it stopped and she started trying to pump the handle too! Unbelievable!!!!!

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 01-30-09 | 03:22 PM
  • Lucy loves peekaboo and I usually put her bib over my head and pull it down and she erupts into giggles then she does it to herself. She loves banging her blocks together and if I do it at the same time she loves that. She loves throwing the ball for our dogs she has just got the hang of letting the ball go so the dogs bark and she laughs and chaos ensues.
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 02-04-09 | 12:31 AM
  • Bradley loves playing with a ball too, he loves peekaboo, and his new one is patty cake...he actually does the clapping, rolling and patting part now, it is so cute!
  • **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 02-04-09 | 09:34 AM
  • She covers her face and then I say Where's Shelby? She'll sit there for a minute and then uncover her face and grin and I'll say There she is!!!! So cute!
  • Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 02-04-09 | 04:46 PM
  • Preston loves peekaboo too. He also LOVES playing with his big sister.

He mimics anything she does and they both have a great time laughing about the silliest things. I have SOOOOO many video's on my camera of the two of them playing together.