Baby Corner

Old 10-04-08, 09:51 PM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member
Thanked 481 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default Saturday night!

On line right now bc I'm avoiding giving the kids a bath and putting them to bed-- it's dh's turn

L's been sleeping for awhile now-- but i'm tired!
Old 10-04-08, 10:51 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!
Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 242%

Take a break Mama! You definatly need it I'm sure! DH can take care of things for tonight
Old 10-05-08, 06:22 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy
Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

you go girl
I hope DH did his duty and you got some rest. We got home from New York Thursday morning and DH went to London for a stag party on Friday morning so I've been dealing with Lucy (I know she is only one baby but still
) she only settled back sleep wise last night so I've been running on empty and drinking red bull to keep my energy up. DH owes me BIGTIME :LOL:
Old 10-06-08, 11:02 AM
VIP Member
Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Hope you got some much needed rest time... I went out on Friday night and got my hair done and let Den put the boys to sleep... it was so nice to come home to sleeping boys!
Old 10-06-08, 05:28 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!
Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 12%

this weekend i formally took off my mommy badge and passed it to dear Dad. he does everything without me asking anyway, but i made sure that he did literally EVERYTHING this weekend. its good for him
i was able to get a hair cut also, a facial and have lunch with a friend. im sure this weekend will be his turn.

Latest Articles
Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

Baby Names for Spring Babies
If you are looking for a unique baby name for your Spring baby, look no further. Check out these names for your Spring baby boy or girl.

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date
New guidelines for a more accurate estimation of conception date and due date have been introduced by the American College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine.

September 2015 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Hi! I'm Aurora" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations auroraheaven1014!

Calculators & Tools