Baby Corner

Old 05-21-10, 03:01 PM
is so blessed!
Community Member

Thanked 110 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Question Schedules????

Now that the kids are getting a little older, I was curious what your little one's schedule's are like? Wake up, naps, bedtime, snacks, meals, playtimes?

Also, where do they sleep? Your bed, crib, toddler bed, pack n play? Do they sleep somewhere different for nap?

Old 05-21-10, 03:18 PM
is so blessed!
Community Member

Thanked 110 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

John's schedule:
6 am wake up and lay in mom's bed to nurse for a little while
7 am breakfast
somewhere between 8-9 am down for nap (naps about one hour)
10 am-snack time (in a snack cup so he grazes with it)
12 noon lunch time
somewhere around 1-2 pm afternoon nap (1-2 hours long)
3 pm snack
5:30 pm- Supper
6:15 pm ish - Bathtime
6:30- Yo gabba gabba, then book, then nurses
7:30 pm- Bedtime

We usually try to stick to this as much as possible. If i have a lot of running around to do, I try to do it in the morning. He is more pleasant in the morning and is able to tolerate missing a morning nap quite well. If I have to do things in the afternoon, I wait until after his nap. He gets particularly whiney if he misses afternoon nap!
He sleeps in his toddler bed at night, but I can't get him to nap in it. He will NOT lay down and stay in bed to nap, so he naps in his pack in play in his room. It's so weird because at night, when he gets tired, he goes and gets in his bed by himself, so he knows that's where he sleeps. I guess he's too wound up during the day!!!

Old 05-21-10, 06:39 PM
is proud of my kids!
Josh and Xavier's Mom
"Pregnancy Board Contest Winner!! - 8/1/11"

Thanked 32 Times
Weekly Activity 21.22%

Xavier is the youngest in the group. He just turned 6 months old on Wednesday.. He was born 11/19/09..

Anyhow, here's a normal day for us:

8:00 am- wake up
8:15 am- nurse in bed with mommy (he sleeps with me. Im trying to break him of this, but its HARD)
8:45 am- come upstairs and playtime with toys, jumperoo etc.
10:00 am-morning nap (this varies) Sleep for about 45 min to an hour
11:00 am- wakes from nap, nurses, tummy time on floor with toys
Noon- lunch time. jar of veggies, and if still hungry, half jar of fruit
2 pm- afternoon nap - sleeps for 2 hours
4 pm- wakes from nap - nurses, plays with mommy
6 pm - dinner- nurses and then a jar of fruit

He then plays with me until 830 and I give him a bath and get him in his pajamas, then he snuggles with me and nurses to sleep and he goes to bed about 9:30 pm and wakes twice at night to nurse.

Pretty boring schedule and its hard to keep him on it. lol
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools