Old 08-10-09, 02:59 PM
is wondering around the boards again!!
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Talking school supply shopping

Well it is that time of year again....

what do you have to supply for the kids for school, what grade are they in?
when do you get a list from the school?
do you shop the sales or just go get what you need?

when do you kids start school for the year, I know a few have started already.

Old 08-10-09, 03:09 PM
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

what do you have to supply for the kids for school, what grade are they in?DD 5th, DS 3rd DD preschool
3rd &5th pencil, sharpener, erasers, glue, scissors, crayons, colored pencils, markers, tissues, hand soap, back packs preschool I am not sure what she needs just yet.
when do you get a list from the school? after school starts

do you shop the sales or just go get what you need? I am sale shopping this year, office max has pretty good sales prices week to week and I have been picking up things week to week.
when do you kids start school for the year? september 9th

Old 08-13-09, 11:53 AM
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Old 08-13-09, 12:32 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 576.33%

My girls are in 3rd & 5th this year but don't start school until Sept & won't get a list until then. But I cleaned out their desks and they allready have enough pencils, crayons, markers and erasers for their entire class though.

Old 08-14-09, 08:54 AM
Community Member

Thanked 7 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

what do you have to supply for the kids for school, what grade are they in? Grades 1st and 4th -
pencil, erasers, glue, scissors, crayons, colored pencils, notebook, folders, paper, tissues, sanitizer, ziploc bags, back packs

when do you get a list from the school? A genric grade level list about a week before. After school starts we get the teacher-specific list.

do you shop the sales or just go get what you need? without driving at least 30 minutes away, the only choices for shopping here are WalMart and Fred's. So I just go get what is needed.

when do you kids start school for the year? Their first full day was last Friday (August 7th)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools