Baby Corner

Old 08-18-09, 02:40 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 36 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

what do you have to supply for the kids for school, what grade are they in?

Brendan's in 2nd grade. As part of the registration fee I paid in the spring, his supplies that he actually uses at school are covered. I do have to cover what he may need at home though like pencils, crayons, markets, glue sticks, book covers, etc.

when do you get a list from the school?

I got the list with the suggested supplies for home about 2 weeks ago.

do you shop the sales or just go get what you need?

I shop the sales. I try and put away anything I think we may need. And Brendan goes through alot of spiral notebooks just for his own use, not for school. I got a bunch from Staples when they were having a 1 cent sale last week.

when do you kids start school for the year, I know a few have started already.

School starts here on 9/9.

Old 08-21-09, 01:10 PM
Is now legally Mrs. DP

Thanked 18 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MImom23

Maddy I can't belive shaye is starting kindy, where has the time gone.
I know!! How on earth does it happen so fast? It feels like just last week she was a swaddled baby in my arms.

Old 08-25-09, 12:14 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 1372.86%

Kaitlyn will start preschool next month.

what do you have to supply for the kids for school? bookbag, box of wipes, tissues, 5 glue sticks and any size ziploc bags
what grade are they in? preschool
when do you get a list from the school? I checked online about 3 wks ago.
do you shop the sales or just go get what you need? little of both
when do you kids start school for the year? Sept 10th

Old 08-25-09, 12:46 PM
is wondering around the boards again!!
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I found out at orentation for preschool that everything is supplied, she only needs a backpack, and I forgot to ask about a nap mat, I know they have cots but not sure if they can use a mat. I did buy Kaylee some crayons and pencils and stuff when I was getting the older kids stuff so she will have it for at home. and she starts school on sept 10th the day after the big kids but her & I get to go see her class room and meet her teacher at school on the 9th.

Old 08-25-09, 03:28 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 1372.86%

Im hoping for a preschool orientation. It states it on their calendar the 1st day class starts? That doesnt seem right. Im STILL waiting on who her teacher is. I only found out what session shes in from the tranporation company who sent me something in the mail on pickup and drop off times...hers is 2 1/2 hrs and I believe its twice a week...the info cannot come fast enough! ARGH!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools