Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers It seems like I've been so busy!!!

It seems like I've been so busy!!!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 11-01-05, 10:23 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Red face It seems like I've been so busy!!!

This all started last Tuesday when I got sick. I had/have a really bad cold. Thursday I felt so bad, I left work at 3 and went home to lay down for an hour. Then we had Josh's parent/teacher conference. Then Daniel had a pack meeting. Friday, I spent all day at Daniel's school. Friday night dh and I grabbed a quick dinner and went to Sam's. Saturday we went to Six Flags. Sunday I did laundry ALL DAY and had everyone over for dinner and trick or treating. Luckily it started raining at 7:30 and everyone was gone by 8! Monday I went to Josh's Halloween party at school and lounged around the house feeling chilled yesterday. Last night we were all in the Halloween parade for Josh's school. It rained the whole time. Josh was nice and dry on the float (which they rigged a canopy on). Dh, Daniel and I passed out candy and were soaked by the end!

UGH! Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's November already. I booked Daniel's birthday party yesterday and I have to start planning that. The next two months are just going to fly!

Are you guys as busy as I am????

Old 11-01-05, 04:04 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

Hope you're feeling better!

I feel like I've been busy but I can't remember what it was that took up all of my time.

Old 11-01-05, 07:43 PM
Another busy mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm with you, Melissa! I can't believe it's November already. I've had 2 business trips the past 2 weeks and one more to go this week.

Jo

Old 11-01-05, 10:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh, I know, and it's only going to get worse until Christmas!

Old 11-01-05, 11:35 PM
Yes I'm crazy!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

You had T or T on Sunday?

I seriously need a pause button on life so I can just catch up!

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools