Baby Corner

Old 11-01-05, 10:36 PM
Yes I'm crazy!

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I just noticed that there are 5 threads under "similar threads" that are titled busy, busy, busy

Old 11-02-05, 08:07 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We trick or treated last Thursday (don't ask why, I don't know! This place does everything weird. We did NOTHING on Halloween day itself...

)

Yes, it almost always feels like that to me. We are constantly on the go. We are never home on a weekend unless we have out of town guests. And with the kids school activities and sports activities we rarely get a weeknight off. Year-round. I've tried really hard to get things calmed down so we can relax a little before the baby gets here, but no luck. And now I've got to cram in some marathon Christmas shopping on top of everything else. And we're still not done with the baby's room. And I haven't started washing up baby stuff, nor have I gone shopping for the stuff we need to pick up for the baby...

And I desperately want to have a date with DH before the baby comes - just dinner and a movie, but there don't seem to be any open evenings. And we haven't been out, just the two of us, since some time last winter!

Ugh! Everytime I think of all there is to do I get really stressed out!!!

Old 11-02-05, 08:57 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeg
You had T or T on Sunday?
Our town has an annual Halloween parade on Halloween night. I found out yesterday it's been going on since WW 1. That's a long time! Luckily we got T or T in before it rained!

Old 11-02-05, 05:58 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

Thursday Jackie? That is REALLY strange! I could understand doing it on the weekend but not on Thursday.

Jackie, you need to put Andrew down for a nap & do all your shopping online. Oh, and tell everybody except Mike & the kids that none of them are going to get gifts this year! You have a good excuse with moving and a new baby coming.

Old 11-02-05, 09:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Now that I work life is going at lightening speed. I am actually glad it is November so I can get some time off soon!

I also booked Emma's party, it's Sunday December fourth. It's at a jumping place-they have a bunch of inflatables. I need to get busy and send out the invitations.

Life is moving so quickly and I barely have time to do anything-it's so frustrating!

Latest Articles
New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools