Baby Corner

Old 01-28-09, 04:32 PM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Lucy is still taking about 2 bottles a day. I've been cutting down recently. She takes milk and juice in her cup (doidy cup)

she doesnt seem to like the sippy cup but I don't mind I prefer her to drink from her cup.

Old 01-28-09, 09:59 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 10.91%

Lukas still doesn't hold his own bottle or sippy cup. It drives me insane! He's walking but won't hold a bottle. If I hold the sippy cup for him, he can drink out of it.

Someone tell me I won't be holding this kid's cup for him when he's 10 years old!

Old 01-29-09, 06:44 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Rudi Lucy won't hold her bottle either..well she does when lying down but no other time and the cup I hold while she drinks otherwise it would be everywhere, I'm not risking letting her drink from a open cup by herself just yet but she holds the cup when its empty so maybe mommy needs to let go

Old 01-29-09, 08:27 AM
is is trying to do 100 things at once
Community Member

Thanked 215 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Shelby won't hold her bottle ever!

Old 01-29-09, 01:05 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Gavin loves his sippy but will only have water and juice in it. i tried getting him off the bottle, but he refuses to take the milk in the sippy. ava was the same way, but she was off teh bubba by 1, there is no way Gavin is ready to have no bottle, and i want to keep him little a bit longer

Latest Articles
13 Ways to Naturally Relieve Morning Sickness
Is morning sickness getting you down? Here are 13 ways to help calm your stomach, and relieve morning sickness whether you have it in the morning, afternoon, or all day.

Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools