Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers >
So want to nap (mini vent)

So want to nap (mini vent)

Reply Post New Topic

• ~babywanted~ ~babywanted~'s Avatar 05-01-08 | 05:53 PM
  • Well, the woman who cleans our house didn't show up today

I'm so annoyed! Don't know why either, but she called and she's coming on Monday. So, Julien just went down and I could either sleep and maybe get 1 1/2 hours of a nap or straighten up. My head says to clean up and my heart says to sleep. My body aches I'm so tired, but a clean house makes me feel so much better emotionally. My other issue is that we have a sitter come over on Tuesdays/Thursdays. She is the one who would pick up Alex from school while I was at work. I didn't want to take the hours away from her bc she really depends on the extra funds. But I have such a hard time asking people to do stuff for me and I'm embarassed about the house. So, I'm thinking of canceling her, especially if I take a nap. I'm giving myself 10 mintues to decide.
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 05-01-08 | 05:57 PM

•  
    Hun you have a very young baby and what i remember from my daughter being smaller and will remember with this little miracle I am carrying is that you sleep when the baby sleeps trust me the house is not gonna fall apart if you dont clean it. If you are aching and that tired go lay down and get some rest your body is telling you you need too.
  • ~babywanted~ ~babywanted~'s Avatar 05-01-08 | 06:21 PM
  • Ugh! I know, but now I've putz around on the computer and if he sleeps 2 hours then I'll now get an hour. Okay, I know, I'm going now. Thanks you all

• holly302 05-01-08 | 06:47 PM

•  
    i think you are doing great...