Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

So, What Did You All Do

Reply Post New Topic

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 01-02-09 | 12:59 PM
  • So, what did everyone do for New Years? Anyone's babies, manage to make it till midnight?
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 01-02-09 | 02:40 PM
  • I went to bed around 10pm but couldn't sleep so tossed and turned for a few hours then went on the laptop , DH was working and Lu was in bed as usual. There is no way i would keep her up til midnight she just would not make it at all, the latest she has been up is 8.30pm and she was screaming with tiredness at that stage.
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 01-02-09 | 03:12 PM
  • I worked... we had all kinds of finger foods, punch, and sparking sweet apple cider and we all toasted at midnight

My husband stayed up and Avery made it until 11:30 (her usual time)
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 01-02-09 | 05:02 PM
  • Bradley was asleep at 8ish which is his normal time, but the party animal woke up at 11:55 to bring in the new year with us...it worked out well, cuz we left my SIL's shortly after that to drive home...

We played board games, watched hockey and I myself got a little too drunk...

First time in a long long time.... I was hurting yesterday

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 01-02-09 | 06:50 PM
  • i had a bunch of people over to celebrate. we made it kid friendly, and had a blast!

Gavin made it till 11, which was shocking, and Ava made it till 1230, she was on a sugar high i think!

i am right there with you Farah, i had a few too many drinks, but fekt ok the next day!