Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers some pics of this and that

some pics of this and that

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-09-08, 12:38 AM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%
Default some pics of this and that

here is a hodpodge of pics from the past week...some are of when Lola had her first taste of carrots...the first time she started to cry and then the second time she liked it. (i figured out that they needed to be warmer)

i also threw in some of her taken a few days before we moved from the old house...and then a few of inside the new house...if any of you have read my post in the venting room, then you know that we are going to have to repaint the living room, dining room and hallway...so once that gets done, i will take more pics to show you.

there is also pics of michael helping with Lola's bath in his bathroom...and one of juan, lola and Mike in the backyard.

Old 06-09-08, 07:34 AM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Great pictures! I think you have the same crib I have for Marek. Does it turn into a toddler bed and then a full?

Old 06-09-08, 08:52 AM
is is trying to do 100 things at once
Community Member

Thanked 215 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Those are great pics! The one of her not liking her carrots is funny! They definitely let you know don't they!!

Old 06-09-08, 09:57 AM
Community Member

Thanked 174 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Great pics Holly! The house looks beautiful. Lola is looking like such a big girl eating her carrots and playing with her dress!

and of course Mikey is as handsome as always!

Old 06-09-08, 10:24 AM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

whata beautiful family holly, you have 2 super cuties on your hands, and love the expression of the carrots

Latest Articles
10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools