Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers Someone finally changed the locks on me!

Someone finally changed the locks on me!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-01-04, 01:05 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Red face Someone finally changed the locks on me!

undefinedundefinedundefined

So, who is responsible for that?? Janney?? Hmmm??? I had to get a new password. It remembered my name at least!

And once I got logged in, it knew exactly who I was! LOL and it says I was here LAST on October 27, 2003!!

I knew it had been a while... but

So, here it is. And I promise to be brief! We moved in November of last year. We bought my grandpa's house and it was close to 700 sq feet bigger than what we were living in! LOL I still have boxes to empty and we have yet to hang anything on the walls that isn't on a pre-exsisting nail.
Jackson had a Wiggles party for his 5th birthday. He graduated from preschool in May and spent the next 4 days in the hospital! He and Abigail both had rotovirus at the same time. We had us a deluxe suite up at the hospital! LOL The good news is, it made our family deductible for the year! See, only I would find the humor in that.
He started Kindergarten on August 5th!!!

He is doing well, needs to keep his mouth shut a little more, but that isn't anything we weren't aware of. ~Oh and I did NOT cry the first day of school! ~~

Miss Abigail.... oh where to begin! She just turned 2 on the 20th! boo hoo hoo She has more hair than I know what to do with. She is so sassy and full of personality. She is girlie girlie and I love it! LOL She has been carrying a purse around lately and she reminds me of Estelle Geddy on Golden Girls! We are going to start a Mommy and Me tumbling class in about 2 weeks. Maybe it will be good for mommy as well! LOL

As for me. I am still at home with the younguns. I no longer sell Avon and I kind of miss it, but then I kind of don't. LOL I can't find an Avon lady that is as dedicated as I was!! LOL I joined MOPs last year and am involved again this year. I have volunteered to make a scrapbook of this year so our coordinator can take it to convention next year. I am only 10 months behind on both kids books, so I am doing well! LOL Well that is all.
here are a couple of pics (links). Jackson wears uniforms to school *khaki or navy shorts/pants and red or white collared shirts*

Jackson

Abby's birthday

Old 09-01-04, 09:10 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Well, welcome back! It's certainly been a while. But, it sounds like you're keeping yourself busy! LOL about the deductible - see, I find that funny, too! Andrew was in the hospital for 3 days (after 5 days being very sick and two trips to the ER, we were admitted on my 3rd trip to my ped.!) with rotovirus in February. Not much fun, but once he got better, he was all better in no time! I can't imagine having two of them sick like that at the same time....

The pics are great. Jackson looks very proud to be heading off to kindy. How's he enjoying it? And as far as keeping his mouth shut, my Bradley has the same problem - still - in 2nd grade. I don't know if it'll ever go away... Abigail has BEAUTIFUL hair. I'm so jealous. My DH has some natural curl in his hair and mine is board straight. I had desperately hoped my little girl would get his hair, but alas, she got mine. I just love those curls on the little girls!

Well, try to come back sooner than 11 months next time, okay???

Old 09-01-04, 10:44 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Where have you been girl? Just kidding, we are thrilled you are back, now this time stay for a while! Both kids are great, so glad to hear everyone is well and happy!

Old 09-01-04, 12:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Welcome back! It's good to hear from you! Your children are beautiful!

Old 09-01-04, 01:28 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi Polly, my name is Tracy. My son Milo will be 6 on November 19th. I homeschool my children and live in Washington State. I'm new here since you were here last, so thought I had better introduce myself.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools