Baby Corner

Old 07-26-11, 06:09 PM
is tired of sneezing
Mommy to 2 Boys

Thanked 117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 820%
Default Sorry Ive been MIA

These last few months have been crazy for me. Things are still not final with the divorce. But we have been legally seperated since Jan. This has been the most ridiculous thing ever. Just this month they finally got child support situated. He was only paying me 400 a month when he makes 5,000 a month. He tried three times not claiming one source of his income so he wouldnt have to pay that much well they finally caught up with him on it. I have the boys during the weekend and he gets three weekends out of the month. I had to file a DVP (domestic violence petition) and assault charges on him after he busted in the door and the door hit me in the face and arm spraining my wrist. Still waiting to hear on the assault charges but right now I have a 180 day DVP on him. He has done everything to try and chase me down in the car. To making false CPS complaints on me none of which has worked for him. He also had my vehicle voluntarily repossessed. But through all of this I met someone amazing he treats me and the boys wonderfully has two kids of his own and they all four get along. The boys are doing great though, we are getting Logen ready for school. Braxton is my ham we are working on potty training yea thats fun. We are also trying to get ready to move I decided to allow him to have the house. 1 I cant afford the house payments on my own. 2 I want to go somewhere where I dont have all of the bad memories that I have here. I am still in school almost done graduate in January. I have to say despite all of the hell he has tried to put me through I am happier than I have been in a long time. I didnt realize I was as miserable as what I was. My sister hugged me the other day and said I am glad I finally have my sister back she said she hasn't seen me smile like this in years.

Old 07-26-11, 11:39 PM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 16620%

Glad some things are turning around although it looks like you still have a long haul. Continued prayers for good things to come your way and good luck with school.

Old 07-28-11, 07:07 AM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I hope things continue to get better for you.

Latest Articles
Vitamin D Deficiency During Pregnancy Linked with Toddler Cavities
Researchers are finding that Vitamin D is important to women especially during pregnancy, and low vitamin d levels during pregnancy is now linked to cavities in toddlers.

New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools