Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers Thought we were having a better weeek

Thought we were having a better weeek

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-21-11, 07:13 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Thought we were having a better weeek

But I was wrong. We have been at the doctor at least once a week with the kids for the whole winter (or so it seems). Even the dog has had a rough winter and had surgery on friday (and was back at the vet today). I was hoping that this week would be a healthy one, but ds has been congested and wheezing. We went today and he is now on breathing treatments 4 times a day for bronchiolitis. Luckily dd is about to stop neb treatments since she is switching to an inhaler next week. I don't know where I would find the time to do breathing treatments for both of them all day since we only have one machine and the treatments take 15-25 minutes each depending on what meds are in them.
I guess i should be happy that his ears are clear since he has had a ton of ear infections this winter!

Last edited by teddybear1082; 03-22-11 at 03:26 PM.

Old 03-21-11, 09:25 PM
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh and now dh is puking. Dd had a stomach bug on Friday, but I guess this would have to be a new one in the house since it has been a few days- unless dd was still contagious after she was done puking. I hope the kids and I don't get sick now. I feel sick just thinking about it.

Old 03-21-11, 09:39 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Jeez. Hope Spring, "springs" soon!
Thank you 3Princes!
teddybear1082 (03-21-11)

Old 03-22-11, 08:45 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 1620%

I hope that everyone is well soon and it stays that way.
Thank you savannah33!
teddybear1082 (03-22-11)

Old 03-22-11, 03:29 PM
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

So far today the kids and I are puke free. Let's hope it stays this way for a while! Dh had such a bad virus that he hasn't even been out of bed today, is still not able to eat anything and drinking is questionable. Ds is still coughing and sounds terrible, but I am confident that a few days of neb treatments will change that. I am taking the kids to the diner for dinner just to get out of the house. Dd is super excited that she gets to have pancakes and eggs for dinner!

Last edited by teddybear1082; 03-22-11 at 03:46 PM.

Latest Articles
10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools