Baby Corner

Old 11-15-05, 04:42 PM
Community Leader Sherri

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Cool Updates!

How is everyone doing? Where are you at?

Old 11-15-05, 05:06 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Pretty good during the day. An accident here and there but not too bad.
At night though I went back to putting a pull up on her. Last week 3 times in the night she had an accident. I am not sure if it was because she had a cold or not. I don't know. Last night though she had panties on and I woke her up at 10 and she went then she went again at 5:30. It seems like when she has the pull up on she will wake up and go potty. So I don't know.

Old 11-16-05, 04:59 PM
Community Leader Sherri

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

It sounds like she is doing well keep up the effort mom!

Old 11-18-05, 11:22 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 36 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

We're almost there. With the peeing, he's doing so great. He's taking himself to the bathroom on his own now. I don't have to remind him to use the bathroom. He doesn't even want my help anymore with his pants or underwear. With the pooping,

in a day or so we'll totally be there. I started this method a few weeks ago where you ease them into the transition to pooping on the toilet. First they can poop in the pull-up, but only in the bathroom. Then they can poop in the pull-up, but only while sitting on the toilet. Then you take away the pull-up. We did a week of pooping in the bathroom in the pull-up and he did fine. He had no problem with the pooping on the toilet in the pull-up which really surprised me. Tomorrow is D-Day for pooping without the pull-up. I know he's going to be really scared about it, but I love how proud he's been of himself for the last two accomplishments and I'm thinking he can do it tomorrow. Once he can do that, we're done. He already knows when he needs to poop and takes himself to the bathroom for that (albeit with the pull-up) so once he can do it on the toilet without the pull-up, I'm going to consider him totally day trained. And he's been completely dry overnight the last 6 days. He's usually dry about half the time but I wonder if maybe this means we're going to be able to ditch the pull-ups at night sooner than I thought.

Old 11-20-05, 11:55 PM
Community Leader Sherri

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

WTG Laura! Even more WTG Brendan!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools