Baby Corner

Old 06-29-12, 08:47 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 270%
Default weight lost? breast feeding

I have lost 36 pounds in two months and all i have to do is feed my son! The doctors told me that breastfeeding would burn up my calories(: so for any new moms out there that want to lose weight quick after pregnancy i would consider breast feeding and eating healthy

Old 06-29-12, 02:00 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 6752%

I lost around 15 pounds while BF my son, it was wonderful! You have to be careful though- my friend and I both found that after we stopped BF, it was hard to stop eating like we were and we quickly put back on the weight. I just told my hubby last night that as much as I am glad that part is over, I want to do it again just to lose the weight, lol!

Old 07-26-12, 07:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 4610%

I'm looking forward to breastfeeding, this is only one of the reaons; to lose the baby weight. I would still want to do it of course, even if it had no effect on my weight. I hope everything goes well and I will be able to do it.

Old 07-26-12, 07:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 4610%

36 pounds in two months is quite a lot! How much did you gain during your pregnancy?

If I lost 36 pounds, I would be quite skinny. Hmm, I like how that sounds lol.

Latest Articles
Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

How Often Should Your Baby Poop?
Find out how often your baby should poop, how you can tell if your baby might be constipated, and what treatment options are available if your baby is constipated.

Baby Bottles: Which Ones Should You Choose?
When buying baby bottles, there is a vast array of choices for expectant Moms to choose from. Here are some considerations for making this important purchase.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools