Baby Corner

Old 01-05-05, 04:15 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

I hope that Rachel will grow out of her current stubborn/defiant stage quickly.

I hope that Rachel begins eating more different foods so I can quit worrying about her diet.

I hope that DH gets put on a job closer to home.

I hope that the US with be able to get out of Iraq.

I hope that the somehow the people of influence in the Arab countries who have spread the ideas that the US and Americans are evil will stop spreading their own evil and promote peace instead. (The US is even being blamed for the tsunami disaster.

)

Old 01-06-05, 01:02 AM
Another busy mom

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2babygirls
I hope that the somehow the people of influence in the Arab countries who have spread the ideas that the US and Americans are evil will stop spreading their own evil and promote peace instead. (The US is even being blamed for the tsunami disaster.

)
I share many of your hopes for the year, Sharyn! And for this one, fortunately those that are promoting these beliefs are on the fringes, even in the Muslim world.

I have another hope to add -

I hope that my FIL's five missing friends from the Andaman Islands were sailing on the wide ocean and not killed by the tsunami.

Latest Articles
Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

When Your Child Won't Potty Train
You're all excited to begin potty training and feel this will be a breeze, however your toddler has other plans. If you toddler is being difficult and refuses to potty train, follow these tips for success.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools