Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

What are you doing today?

Reply Post New Topic

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 05-01-08 | 08:39 AM
  • Anything exciting?

We have a playdate for Brennan this afternoon-- and this morning I'm watching a neighbor's 2 kiddos while she has a dr appt for an hour... other than that- nada!
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 05-01-08 | 08:53 AM
  • I"m driving DH to work then going to a baby playgroup from 9:30 til 11. Then I'm going to mail out all kinds of stuff I've been slacking off on...
    and then I need to get a printer cartridge, and then I'm going to see if I can get some cheap transitional clothing while I'm still losing baby weight. I've only got about 2 pairs of pants, one of which is getting too big to wear, 1 pair of capris (and it's too cold for those this week) and a couple of t shirts. I'm doing laundry for myself every day just to keep up!
  • jesswho jesswho's Avatar 05-01-08 | 09:25 AM
  • I'm getting my hair cut and colored - I haven't had color in MONTHS! Then I'm getting a pedicure. Can't wait until the sitter gets here

• Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 05-01-08 | 09:40 AM
  • I'm just bumming around this morning feeling tired and fat.

(Don't you hate it when you feel like a cow, but lack any motivation to do anything about it! So then you go and eat 5 cookies for breakfast)

This afternoon we are doing our home inspection - So I'm kind of excited about that. We are SO ready to get in there and start cleaning it up, painting, and everything. Closing isn't until the 23rd so we still have a while to wait ... bummer!
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 05-01-08 | 10:10 AM
  • awesome jen!

And jess- are you going to sal or someone else?