Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers What's your 5-year-old's teeth situation?

What's your 5-year-old's teeth situation?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-20-04, 03:12 PM
Another busy mom

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default What's your 5-year-old's teeth situation?

I just discovered Kaylie's next set of molars are coming in. I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't realize they got them at 5 years! Kaylie has lost 3 teeth on the bottom (2 have come in, and they are so wide they bumped out 3), and both top front teeth (one is moving in nicely).

How many teeth has your kid lost? How about those molars, have they arrived yet?

Jo

Old 09-20-04, 04:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Daniel has the bottom front two loose. They have been for several months, but the new ones just aren't ready yet. When I took them to the dentist last week, he did x-rays on Daniel and it was really neat to see the "big people teeth" just below the baby ones. It won't be long the dentist said!

His top six-year molars are coming in. Not the bottoms yet.

I can't wait for him to lose some!!

Old 09-20-04, 06:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Emma has lost her bottom two teeth and her six year molars are starting to come in. So are Alex's so there is no rhyme or reason to this stuff!

Old 09-20-04, 08:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Raven 6 year molars came inthis summer two at a time and her two bottom from have come out and grown in she just lost the sec top front tooth it looks so weird to look at her she has such a gummy smile right now her brother Cole is 13 mo older and his molars are just comming in he has 3 of 4 he has lost 4 teath on the bottom and 3 on the top I feel like we loose a tooth every couple of weeks Katie

Old 09-21-04, 12:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Connor has not lost any teeth yet, and none even seem to be loose. Don't know about the molars, I need to check his mouth, but i'm sure he would have complained if they were coming in.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools