Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers >
when they are on vacation.....

when they are on vacation.....

Reply Post New Topic

• Linda Linda's Avatar 12-21-04 | 02:54 AM
  • what time is bed time??

I really do not like to let them get out of their routine because it is sooooo hard to get them back in to it once they're out. but I DO admit that sometimes, I let Jorge and Jocelyn go to sleep a little later....wake up later and just be little couch potatoes

but that's not too often.
  • Chickie Chickie's Avatar 12-21-04 | 05:38 PM
  • For my own sanity, and their moods, I do not let them get out of their normal routine. So they usually go to bed at 8 pm, but sometimes I let them watch a bit of tv in bed during vacation.
  • Linda Linda's Avatar 12-22-04 | 12:33 AM

•  
    ok, so I am not the only one to give into their madness

whew!
  • Teeks Teeks's Avatar 12-26-04 | 11:02 AM
  • My kids get to stay up an hour later on weekends and during vacations, but then they will also sleep in an extra hour in the morning so I know they got all of the sleep they needed. This time of year it's hard to stick to a bedtime because we have been out and about a lot for different Christmas related events.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo