Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers >
Wow another crazy night...

Wow another crazy night...

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 05-10-08 | 09:39 PM
  • So after the horrible night I had the other night, last night I almost delivered a baby! Yes... me myself and I! We had two girls delivering at the same time (same doc), my girl starts crowning, I call for him and nursery and he's delivering the other baby

So I start panicing thinking I'll just hold steady pressure on the baby's head... well then she starts puking, so I call out in a panic for help... no one comes, finally somone does and I said I need either the doctor or Laura (our charge nurse), by this time the baby's eyes are pretty much out... so Laura comes and is like "it's okay it's okay" then she sees the baby hanging out and she is like "ooooh i need gloves, we can do this" about that time the doctor comes in and the head pops out, he gloves and delivers the rest of the baby.... praise the Lord he made it because the umbilical cord was only about 5inches long! So needless to say, I was in major panic mode... I've been there 2 years almost and have yet to deliver a baby, I'm sure it will happen very soon... and I'm scared to death!

• Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 05-10-08 | 09:52 PM
  • WOW!!! Your job is seriously incredible. I'm so glad the doctor got there in time.
  • holly302 05-10-08 | 11:52 PM
  • now THATS cool!

i havent delivered a baby carside and i hope never to.
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 05-10-08 | 11:53 PM

•  
    I would have been freaking out!
  • ~babywanted~ ~babywanted~'s Avatar 05-11-08 | 12:40 AM
  • Whoa... I bet your heart was racing!!! BTW, I love the new pic of Avery...so cute!