Baby Corner

Old 02-09-10, 02:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 108 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 37420%
Default Yesterday was NOT Theron's Day!

Oh man, poor little guy.

First off for his nap he somehow took of his pants (which he does now when he has a dirty diaper) and his diaper. There was poop everywhere on him and his crib. Then when he got up Leslie saw that some was in his hair and that was a struggle to get out. When I got home from work he literally ran for me and gave me a huge hug and probably 30 kisses! Basically saying, thank God you're here, get me away from Mom. Then we went to dinner and he hated the food. Finally we went to Target and he found a Yo Gabba Gabba book all by himself. When we got home we realized someone had already ripped out all the punch out figures in the book. I felt so bad for the litte guy, hopefully today was a better day!

Old 02-09-10, 04:25 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Oh my! I don't know what I would do if there was poop everywhere....so not looking forward to anything like that happening! Please tell your wife we feel for her!

Old 02-09-10, 04:37 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%

Poor kid! Lukas got into his poopy diaper when he was falling asleep for nap a couple of weeks ago. I went in to check on him, and he was fast asleep in a poop-coated crib. And the really yucky thing was that I have a crib tent on, and he got poop in the mesh. I had to disassemble the whole thing and throw the tent into the washer, and attack the crib with Clorox spray.

Ugh.

Old 02-09-10, 07:06 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yikes, here is a to much better days. I remember putting Ben to sleep in backwards jammies just so he couldn't take his clothes off at night, wondering when Bradley will hit that stage!

Old 02-11-10, 07:44 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

is this a boy thing??? ugh what a nightmare and I hope he has a much better day. Poor little guy!

Latest Articles
Vitamin D Deficiency During Pregnancy Linked with Toddler Cavities
Researchers are finding that Vitamin D is important to women especially during pregnancy, and low vitamin d levels during pregnancy is now linked to cavities in toddlers.

New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools