Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

YIKES

Reply Post New Topic

• onemellogirl onemellogirl's Avatar 09-28-10 | 10:59 PM
  • Tonight, DH and I were watching The Event and Ava was sitting with me. Well, a scene came on where a couple started making out and I guess Ava was watching it. She gets up, takes her pacifer out of her mouth, and then starts to put her lips on mine and tries to make out with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not believe it. I started freaking out, and now since I made a big deal of it; she is trying to do it more and more. She tried it on DH, her Ernie doll, and then stuck her pacifer in her mouth and started to make kissing noises. Oh my. I guess we are going to have to start watching what we say, do, watch on TV, etc. I never in a million years expected her to do that. Dh said thank goodness she isnt in daycare, or he would be worried she would try to kiss all the boys!

Rudi---you better let Louie know his girl is practicing for him!!!!

Last edited by onemellogirl; 09-28-10 at 11:02 PM..
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 09-28-10 | 11:23 PM
  • ROTFLMAO!!! I am laughing so much I am coughing fit to choke. That is friggin' hilarious!

And Louie is ready for her... hubba hubba!
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 09-28-10 | 11:45 PM
  • LOL! That would have freaked my Dh SO much! If sees us just give each other a quick peck, she asks for one too, but thankfully she hasn't seen anything more than that that I know of!
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 09-29-10 | 09:17 AM
  • LOL! Avery is the opposite, she doesn't want Mike and I to kiss and she pushes us apart
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 09-30-10 | 05:37 AM
  • so funny!!! Lucy is doing the pretend embarrassment when we cuddle or kiss. Before she would run to join in but now if she sees us cuddle she runs and hides and puts a cushion over her face and laughs