• JoanneE JoanneE's Avatar 09-29-04 | 07:42 PM
  • Kaylie has:
    Monday - swimming lessons
    Tuesday - gymnastics
    Thursday - soccer practice
    Saturday - soccer game

Jo
  • itsmekt itsmekt's Avatar 09-29-04 | 09:40 PM
  • well I feel like it but thats one mom and 3 kids doing things Raven has the least sheplayes soft ball March-June Basketball Dec-Feb and gymnastics on sat for 1 hour Cole baseball March -June Basketball Dec-Feb plus basketball camps in the summer Flag football Aug-Oct and Jalen he playes on a travel basketball team Nov-March Baseball March- JulyBasketball camps in the summer football 5 days a week aug-oct and Gym dandys tuesdays (it is a circus group) so right now thursday is the only day we are not doing something I wish I was 3 People sometimes so I could have a break but hey with all three in school know I have from 8:30 am-3:00pm to my self unless i am doing something for the PTO and on saturdays I do meet and greets for REGAP so it is a nice break from the rush rush (REGAP Retired Greyhounds As Pets)
  • tidoublegrr tidoublegrr's Avatar 09-29-04 | 11:41 PM
  • Brittany has cheerleading on Tuesdays and girl scouts on Fridays. She wants to try basketball this winter too and is also interested in gymnastics but I just don't have the time or money for all of it.

Bethany has girl scouts (not sure on the day yet) and wants to start ballet up again.

Zachary has gymnastics on Wednesdays (thankfully it's at his school).
  • MomOf4Monkeys MomOf4Monkeys's Avatar 09-30-04 | 12:28 PM
  • I've been worried about that, but then I realized it's just me trying to get everyone to everything!

Brad has:
    Soccer - practice once (ocassionally twice a week)
    games once or twice a week (usually on weekends)
    Religious Ed - in general just on Tuesday nights
    We talked him out of Boy Scouts this year. In the winter he will play one sport (he thinks he wants to try basketball). In the Spring, we'll have a problem. Last year he played baseball and soccer at the same time. It was TOUGH!! But, he loves them both, so I'm not sure how to make him pick??

Liz has:
    Soccer practice on Thursday and games on Saturday
    Religous Ed before school on Wednesdays
    Junior Naturalist Club meets one Saturday a month

Andrew has:
    Mom and Tot preschool on Tuesday afternoons while the kids are at school.

So, individually, they aren't too bad, but for me to get them each where they need to go, I feel over-committed!
  • BethandBrandon BethandBrandon's Avatar 09-30-04 | 02:36 PM
  • I'm a firm believer in not overcommitting kids. With that said, if the child is busy but enjoying it, and his/her school work is not suffer then they aren't over committed. And it certainly doesn't sound like Alex's school work is suffering. I think he is fine. Rick also gets on me about not getting myself overcommitted so don't feel bad.

Brandon only has school right now, but he wants to play Spring socccer. I didn't want to sign him uf for Fall because he was just starting Kindy and didn't want to over tax him. He is also a kid that likes to stay home. Just like his Momma. LOL

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work