Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

**Christmas Exchange**

Closed Thread Post New Topic

• TSLeer TSLeer's Avatar 09-17-04 | 12:51 PM
  • Getting an idea what we want to do for our Christmas exchange.
    We will do what the majority of us vote for. Signups will be taken in November.
    Voting now doesn't obligate you to participate later.

Last edited by TSLeer; 09-17-04 at 12:56 PM..
  • Clairelouise Clairelouise's Avatar 09-19-04 | 03:53 PM
  • I voted for an ornament as I really liked the one Zoe got last year. It will be on our tree this year too! It is also nice for me to participate in a small way without having to buy and post gifts to everyone (being a little expensive from the UK). I think this ia a nice compromise, but I will see how everyone else votes of course.
  • Jillian Jillian's Avatar 09-19-04 | 04:38 PM
  • I voted Card & Ornament. I'd love to get one from the UK this year!!
  • Lacey Lacey's Avatar 09-20-04 | 03:50 PM
  • I voted cards and ornaments, I still have the one that Kameron got from Connor in 2002, toys get broken and forgotten but an ornament can be a reminder for years to come of your great friends at TBC
  • Feline Feline's Avatar 09-21-04 | 01:42 AM
  • Quote de Clairelouise
    I voted for an ornament as I really liked the one Zoe got last year. It will be on our tree this year too! It is also nice for me to participate in a small way without having to buy and post gifts to everyone (being a little expensive from the UK). I think this ia a nice compromise, but I will see how everyone else votes of course.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!