Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

christmas pics

Reply Post New Topic

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 12-26-08 | 06:57 PM
  • Here is the link of some of our Christmas highlights
    [URL]http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9AZMWLZwzcsX-[/URL]

first, we made paintbrush cookies for Santa
    We also spent alot of time playing and sledding in the snow.
    (this was at the high school 2 blocks away) we met up with our next door neighbors who have 2 kids the same age as Sarah and Andrew and who are all best friends. They loved sledding together and didn't care about swapping sleds.

I also have a pic of our front house christmas morning and if you look carefully, you can see that it's snowing. This is historic for us. only 4 times in the history of Portland weather has it snowed on (or been white) for christmas day!!
    and this year we had record breaking amounts too!

I tried to get a pic of the quantities of snow but it's hard to make snow pictures contrast properly without people to help out.
    The pile in the middle of our driveway is about 4 feet high.

last pic is of the snow on the street today the day after christmas. Its finally starting to melt!
  • dhortonh dhortonh's Avatar 12-29-08 | 03:38 PM
  • The kids look like they had a blast in the snow. It was a chilly 81 degrees here on Christmas.
    Great pictures
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 12-29-08 | 04:00 PM
  • How cool, that you had snow on christmas and the kids got to go sleding, I need to find a good spot to take the kids around here. how do you make paintbrush cookies they look cool and I still have company coming up and am about out of cookies
  • Mellie Mellie's Avatar 01-12-09 | 10:24 AM
  • Missed this one- so I'm a little late.

Looks like you had a great Christmas! If I didn't already know where you lived I'd have assumed that was East Coast, not West Coast with all that snow!