Baby Corner

Old 12-05-11, 12:38 AM
Mommy to One

Thanked 16 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default DD- Big girl club

Natalee woke me up @ 7am on Sunday to inform me that she got her period! She then informed me I could go back to bed "she has everything covered".
For the past year we have been talking about it but I really didn't except it to happen at 10 years old.
Now I am only hoping that at 44 I start menopause so we don't have two women in the house PMSing. lol

Old 12-05-11, 01:34 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

I'm laughing at her waking you up & then telling you she has it covered!

Rachel got hers 3wks before she turned 11. I knew it could happen but it still seems early.

Old 12-05-11, 03:16 PM
Mommy to One

Thanked 16 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I got mine as a birthday present on my 12th birthday, she just turned 10 in Oct. 10years old seems so young for my baby to be growing up like that.

Latest Articles
Out of the Mouth of Babes: Preventing Embarrassing Toddler Moments
Your toddler's ears are amazing! They hear everything, and replays like a tape recorder. Here are a few tips to prevent your toddler from replaying the embarrassing recorded words he hears.

Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools