Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Tweens Give a wave and an Update!!!

Give a wave and an Update!!!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-05-08, 11:50 PM
Mommy to One

Thanked 16 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%

Natalee is loving 1st grade and is doing very well. She is so excited that she can read and spell. We HAVE to read EVERYTHING, grocery shopping has become my living hell when I take her with me. But I 'm also very thankful that she has the passion for reading.
We just sent out her Hannah Montana birthday invitations. We are having a Hannah Montana star makeup party. Everything seems to be comming very quick, halloween is next and she decided she wants to be a flower pixie. I have my best friend working on the costume now.

Old 10-20-08, 02:43 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Since I started the thread, I guess I should post in it .

Taylor has blossomed this year. Public school was just the thing for her, which Dad has settled in too as well. She's plugging along with her reading, she's awesome at math (like mommy) and is at 3rd grade level in spelling. It looks like our elementary school district will be going back to a traditional schedule next year, for which I am eternally grateful as the year round schedule sucks.

Taylor turned 7 a week ago today. We put off her birthday party until next weekend in order to take in the High School Musical 3 movie as her party. T gets a kick out of mommy singing the songs along with her.

Old 10-20-08, 01:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I don't know how I missed this thread!! We're around!! Julia is in First Grade and loving it!!!! I can't believe how fast time is going and how fast they are growing up!! Julia was laying by me on the couch and I realized how long she was. Geesh! I remember when she was so tiny!!
We are counting down for HSM3 as well here ... the girls LOVE it!!!

Latest Articles
Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

How Often Should Your Baby Poop?
Find out how often your baby should poop, how you can tell if your baby might be constipated, and what treatment options are available if your baby is constipated.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools