Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Halloween costumes

Reply Post New Topic

• MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 10-13-04 | 01:51 PM
  • Christian wants to be a Ye Haw Boy! better known to us as a cowboy LOL!!! I am still looking for a costume.

Christy do you have a wal mart by you care bears were 19.99 when i looked at the one by us(that is what DD wants to be)
  • Jillian Jillian's Avatar 10-13-04 | 08:04 PM
  • Julia wanted to be the Little Mermaid but we could find a costume for her that looked like a Mermaid and not a dress. Sooooo, I talked her into being Belle!! And now she loves it!! She wears her dress daily and all the accessories!!! DH is dressing up as the Beast for Trick or Treating!! It's going to be too funny!! I wish I didn't buy Kaitlyn's costume last year (a pumpkin) or I would've had her dressing as a character from Beauty & the Beast, too. Oh . .. I am going to be a black cat!!!!
  • susie susie's Avatar 10-17-04 | 09:56 AM
  • Julia is going to be a black cat! Got the costume about a week ago!

Can't wait to see pictures of all the kids in their costumes!
  • Sanchez 10-21-04 | 03:18 PM
  • Quote de ~Christy~
    Lauren wanted to be either a care bear or scooby doo. Well after looking at the prices she is going as scooby doo. They wanted $40 for a care bear costume and I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for her to wear it once. But she is happy with scooby.
    Here is a pic of her costume

I think it's cute Chase is going as spider man.
    2 scoobie?

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo