Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Happy New Year All!!

Reply Post New Topic

• TSLeer TSLeer's Avatar 01-30-09 | 09:27 PM
  • Hi, friends....

The months have flown by...I can't believe it is the end of January already. The holidays just flew by and now it's SuperBowl weekend.

:tired:

The family and I are doing good.
    * Taylor continues to excel in the 2nd grade. She's just tracked off and has the whole month of February off. Her and DH are going to their first Father-Daughter Dance tonight. She is getting so big. She thinks it's great that she is almost as tall as DH.

* Hailey is the typical 2 year old. Strong opinions and feelings about everything from needing her "binkie" to telling her dad off. :rollingeyes: We have tentative approach potty-training but she's just so stubborn. Hopefully she'll get it this summer when she's wearing less clothes. :LOL:

*DH continues to work security. In fact, he's coming off of grave shift to days. So, our life will resume to somewhat of a normal schedule.

* I continue to work for a large insurance brokerage in the accounting dept. So far they haven't said anything to me about getting on here, so I need to get on more.

I hope everyone is doing well in these times.

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 01-30-09 | 10:45 PM
  • excellent to hear from you!
    Glad things that are still working for you out there.
    Sounds like you've got some spunky girls!

I hope that DH moving to days re-gels the family unit into a happy/happier entity.
  • Mellie Mellie's Avatar 02-01-09 | 10:00 PM
  • Glad things are going well for you and the family!